Aetna CEO Ron Williams on insurance rates and healthcare reform
PBS, March 8, 2010
In this video posted by PBS, Aetna CEO Ron Williams discusses a meeting between Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and top health insurance executives regarding huge rate hikes that some insurers have proposed. He also discusses health reform proposals currently under consideration.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor