Health reform myths
In this article published by the New York Times, Paul Krugman discusses what he says are three big myths about the proposed healthcare reform. The first of these myths, he says, is the claim that President Obama is proposing a government takeover of one-sixth of the economy, the share of GDP currently spent on health.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US