Moody's upgrades Tenet Healthcare to 'B2'
Moody's Investors Service announced it upgraded the corporate family and probability of default ratings of Dallas-based hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. to B2 from B3. The ratings outlook is stable. About $5.3 billion of rated debt is affected.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health