Moody's upgrades Tenet Healthcare to 'B2'
Moody's Investors Service announced it upgraded the corporate family and probability of default ratings of Dallas-based hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. to B2 from B3. The ratings outlook is stable. About $5.3 billion of rated debt is affected.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services