Moody's upgrades Tenet Healthcare to 'B2'
Moody's Investors Service announced it upgraded the corporate family and probability of default ratings of Dallas-based hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. to B2 from B3. The ratings outlook is stable. About $5.3 billion of rated debt is affected.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'