Moody's upgrades Tenet Healthcare to 'B2'
Moody's Investors Service announced it upgraded the corporate family and probability of default ratings of Dallas-based hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. to B2 from B3. The ratings outlook is stable. About $5.3 billion of rated debt is affected.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing