United Healthcare nears $1.5B acquisition
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is nearing a $1.5 billion acquisition of Executive Health Resources Inc., according to a report from Bloomberg Businessweek.
The report, which cites three people with knowledge of the talks, says UnitedHealth would combine the New Town Square, Pa.-based company to its Ingenix database management consulting unit.
Bloomberg?s sources cautioned that the deal could be days away from being announced and could still fall apart.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers