United Healthcare nears $1.5B acquisition
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is nearing a $1.5 billion acquisition of Executive Health Resources Inc., according to a report from Bloomberg Businessweek.
The report, which cites three people with knowledge of the talks, says UnitedHealth would combine the New Town Square, Pa.-based company to its Ingenix database management consulting unit.
Bloomberg?s sources cautioned that the deal could be days away from being announced and could still fall apart.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees