United Healthcare nears $1.5B acquisition
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is nearing a $1.5 billion acquisition of Executive Health Resources Inc., according to a report from Bloomberg Businessweek.
The report, which cites three people with knowledge of the talks, says UnitedHealth would combine the New Town Square, Pa.-based company to its Ingenix database management consulting unit.
Bloomberg?s sources cautioned that the deal could be days away from being announced and could still fall apart.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives