Sanford Health gives North Dakota State $10M gift
North Dakota State University has received a $10 million gift from Sanford Health to help renovate and expand its aging basketball arena.
The donation announced Monday will cover nearly one-third of the estimated $32 million project NDSU is planning at Bison Sports Arena. The Sanford Health gift is also the biggest one-time donation the university's development foundation has ever received.
NDSU plans to build a new basketball court and bleachers at Bison Sports Arena, along with a practice gym, an indoor track, larger locker rooms and a new weight training area for athletes. The arena's roof and heating and air conditioning system will also be replaced and two new building entrances constructed.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers