Sanford Health gives North Dakota State $10M gift
North Dakota State University has received a $10 million gift from Sanford Health to help renovate and expand its aging basketball arena.
The donation announced Monday will cover nearly one-third of the estimated $32 million project NDSU is planning at Bison Sports Arena. The Sanford Health gift is also the biggest one-time donation the university's development foundation has ever received.
NDSU plans to build a new basketball court and bleachers at Bison Sports Arena, along with a practice gym, an indoor track, larger locker rooms and a new weight training area for athletes. The arena's roof and heating and air conditioning system will also be replaced and two new building entrances constructed.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots