Sanford Health gives North Dakota State $10M gift
North Dakota State University has received a $10 million gift from Sanford Health to help renovate and expand its aging basketball arena.
The donation announced Monday will cover nearly one-third of the estimated $32 million project NDSU is planning at Bison Sports Arena. The Sanford Health gift is also the biggest one-time donation the university's development foundation has ever received.
NDSU plans to build a new basketball court and bleachers at Bison Sports Arena, along with a practice gym, an indoor track, larger locker rooms and a new weight training area for athletes. The arena's roof and heating and air conditioning system will also be replaced and two new building entrances constructed.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars