Sanford Health gives North Dakota State $10M gift
North Dakota State University has received a $10 million gift from Sanford Health to help renovate and expand its aging basketball arena.
The donation announced Monday will cover nearly one-third of the estimated $32 million project NDSU is planning at Bison Sports Arena. The Sanford Health gift is also the biggest one-time donation the university's development foundation has ever received.
NDSU plans to build a new basketball court and bleachers at Bison Sports Arena, along with a practice gym, an indoor track, larger locker rooms and a new weight training area for athletes. The arena's roof and heating and air conditioning system will also be replaced and two new building entrances constructed.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians