Sanford Health gives North Dakota State $10M gift
North Dakota State University has received a $10 million gift from Sanford Health to help renovate and expand its aging basketball arena.
The donation announced Monday will cover nearly one-third of the estimated $32 million project NDSU is planning at Bison Sports Arena. The Sanford Health gift is also the biggest one-time donation the university's development foundation has ever received.
NDSU plans to build a new basketball court and bleachers at Bison Sports Arena, along with a practice gym, an indoor track, larger locker rooms and a new weight training area for athletes. The arena's roof and heating and air conditioning system will also be replaced and two new building entrances constructed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts