New hospital billing policy on hold [WY]
St. John’s Medical Center trustees voted Monday to rescind a letter announcing a change in how patients of the hospital’s physician services offices are billed.
In a brief, early morning meeting, trustees decided to halt the proposed change and to take it up during a meeting later this month.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments