New hospital billing policy on hold [WY]
St. John’s Medical Center trustees voted Monday to rescind a letter announcing a change in how patients of the hospital’s physician services offices are billed.
In a brief, early morning meeting, trustees decided to halt the proposed change and to take it up during a meeting later this month.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse