NJ Hospital due for a $12M infusion
The future owners of Meadowlands Hospital are planning $12 million in upgrades and new equipment plus an infusion of patients to resuscitate the Secaucus hospital, which lost millions of dollars in recent years.
The sale, with approval from the state attorney general and the health commissioner, is expected to be finalized in state Superior Court in Hudson County at a hearing scheduled for Wednesday. It would add a fifth hospital in New Jersey operated by a for-profit company.
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- When a hospital closes
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says