NJ Hospital due for a $12M infusion
The future owners of Meadowlands Hospital are planning $12 million in upgrades and new equipment plus an infusion of patients to resuscitate the Secaucus hospital, which lost millions of dollars in recent years.
The sale, with approval from the state attorney general and the health commissioner, is expected to be finalized in state Superior Court in Hudson County at a hearing scheduled for Wednesday. It would add a fifth hospital in New Jersey operated by a for-profit company.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US