Republicans reject CBO estimates on deficit impact
New Speaker of the House John A. Boehner and other Republican lawmakers pressed ahead with plans Thursday to repeal last year's landmark healthcare legislation, rejecting a new Congressional Budget Office estimate that doing so would increase the federal deficit and brushing off Democratic complaints that Republicans are already breaking their promises.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US