Erlanger Health System cuts six executive positions
Cuts and executive restructuring at Erlanger Health System aim to make the hospital—which has struggled financially in the last six months—more profitable, according to its interim CEO. On Monday, the hospital announced six out of 15 executive positions had been cut, and one of its vice presidents was sent to head Erlanger at Hutcheson as part of a restructuring plan.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care