Jackson Health System, UM headed toward 'a completely new relationship'
Leaders of the Jackson Health System and the University of Miami are developing a plan that will dramatically alter their sometimes testy relationship by creating a clear dividing line between UM doctors who work at Jackson and those who work for UM's own health enterprise. Under the plan, Jackson would "lease" some faculty doctors, paying the medical school for their salaries. Those doctors would work exclusively for Jackson, and Jackson would get any insurance payments made for their work.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression
- Blum Latest Leader to Exit HHS
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make