MetroHealth reports 2011 net loss, but positive on future
MetroHealth System's management announced Wednesday an unaudited $2.7 million net loss for 2011 rather than the $1.1 million net loss it warned Cuyahoga County leaders to expect earlier this year. Even so, MetroHealth's leaders said they were "positively joyful" about 2011's year-end results.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion