MetroHealth reports 2011 net loss, but positive on future
MetroHealth System's management announced Wednesday an unaudited $2.7 million net loss for 2011 rather than the $1.1 million net loss it warned Cuyahoga County leaders to expect earlier this year. Even so, MetroHealth's leaders said they were "positively joyful" about 2011's year-end results.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs