Settlement likely in class-action suit against Signature Hospital Corp.
A class-action lawsuit by former St. Joseph's Hospital employees against the hospital's former parent company is expected to be settled, according to the plaintiffs' attorneys. George Cosenza and Ginny Conley, representing the plaintiffs in the class action suit, announced Saturday a settlement has been reached with Signature Hospital Corporation on the issue of the loss of accrued benefits.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Debate Over Consolidation's Effect On Cost Rages On
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform