Wheaton sells stake in Fox Valley health system
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare has sold its stake in Affinity Health System to Ministry Health Care. Affinity operates hospitals in Appleton, Oshkosh and Chilton, and the deal creates a health system with more than $2 billion in revenue, and more than 12,000 employees.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'