Mystery remains over hospital merger plan
The leader of a cash-strapped Bushwick hospital has rejected a proposed merger with Fort Greene's Brooklyn Hospital—but he's not saying why. On Friday, Brooklyn Hospital officials submitted a plan to consolidate with Interfaith Hospital in nearby Bedford-Stuyvesant and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center—but Wyckoff Interim President Ramon Rodriguez didn't sign off on the merger, even though he helped conceive it last year.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'