Obama signs payroll tax cut extension
President Obama signed the payroll tax cut extension and a continuation of unemployment benifits Wednesday evening after receiving the legislation from Congress, the capstone on a legislative victory for the president and Democrats. The signing came a day after the president held a signing ceremony — but did not actually sign the bill — at the White House.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus