Obama signs payroll tax cut extension
President Obama signed the payroll tax cut extension and a continuation of unemployment benifits Wednesday evening after receiving the legislation from Congress, the capstone on a legislative victory for the president and Democrats. The signing came a day after the president held a signing ceremony — but did not actually sign the bill — at the White House.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans