Regional Hospital, Jackson General agree on antitrust legislation
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Regional Hospital of Jackson, which is owned by Community Health Systems, have reached an agreement to end the long-standing effort by Regional Hospital CHS to amend the law that provides Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and other private act hospitals across the state immunity from antitrust laws, according to a news release today from West Tennessee Healthcare, which owns Jackson General.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch