Hospital CEO compensation in Albany
Hospitals are among the largest private-sector employers in the Albany, New York, area—supporting thousands of jobs. Combined, the Capital Region health care industry employs more than 47,000 people, with total payroll approaching $3 billion. That includes 3,100 physicians, 14,300 nurses, and thousands of technicians, pharmacists, therapists, aides and support workers. Hospital CEOs manage these huge businesses. Here's what they get paid.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'