Hospital CEO compensation in Albany
Hospitals are among the largest private-sector employers in the Albany, New York, area—supporting thousands of jobs. Combined, the Capital Region health care industry employs more than 47,000 people, with total payroll approaching $3 billion. That includes 3,100 physicians, 14,300 nurses, and thousands of technicians, pharmacists, therapists, aides and support workers. Hospital CEOs manage these huge businesses. Here's what they get paid.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers