Morris, NJ, hospital might be sold to Ascension
Saint Clare's Health System in Morris County will likely be sold to the country's largest Catholic health system, both organizations said Saturday. Saint Clare's current owner, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives, said that it intends to sell its Denville and Dover campuses and that it was in talks with its preferred buyer, Ascension Health Care Network of St. Louis. Details on what changes might be in store for St. Clare's if the deal goes through were not available. The parties released a joint statement saying terms of the sale are still being negotiated, but Catholic Health and Ascension expect to reach a definitive agreement by the end of June.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US