CHA submits 'highest and best' bid for Christ Hospital
After two long days of negotiations, Bloomfield-based Community Healthcare Associates submitted the "highest and best" bid to purchase bankrupt Christ Hospital in Jersey City for a little over $40 million, a source close to the negotiations told The Jersey Journal yesterday. Officials with Christ Hospital and Hudson Holdco, the second bidder, denied the report soon after it appeared yesterday on nj.com, stressing that the hospital’s board of trustees has to review the bids before the board makes a recommendation to a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge about which bid is the highest and best.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers