Court awards Christ Hospital of Jersey City to Hudson Holdco
A bankruptcy court judge in Newark yesterday awarded bankrupt Christ Hospital to the parent company of two for-profit hospitals in Hudson County. Judge Morris Stern chose the $43.5 million bid by Hudson Holdco, which owns and operates the Hoboken University Medical Center and the Bayonne Medical Center, over the proposal by Community Healthcare Associates, which had planned to lease the hospital to the Jersey City Medical Center.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013