Hospital's first workforce housing about building community, too
Florida Hospital will set in motion its first attempt at work-force housing in July, when construction starts on a 230-unit apartment complex between Interstate 4 and the giant hospital system's main campus on North Orange Avenue in Orlando. Hospital employees will be given priority, but they will not get discounts and will pay market-rate rents. Florida Hospital hopes to use the project as an employee-recruiting tool.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US