Berwick on MA healthcare reform: More pain, more gain
Dr. Donald Berwick, the widely admired former chief of Medicare and one of the nation's leading health policy mavens, has just weighed in on the competing proposals for cost-cutting reform in Massachusetts. He argues in favor of aiming for more ambitious cost-cutting targets: The House's tougher goal rather than the Senate's less ambitious one, or even the still-tougher target put forth by business and religious groups.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT