The real stakes in the healthcare case
No, I do not know what day the Supreme Court will decide the heath-care case. (Best guess: June 25th.) No, I have not "heard anything" about how the Justices will rule on the challenge to the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. (The Court remains one of the few leak-proof institutions in Washington.) Still, based on the briefs, the oral arguments, and the history of the Court, it's possible to offer a guide to what to look for when the decision comes down.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care