North Kansas City Hospital officials examine legal options after sale news
North Kansas City Hospital officials are reviewing their legal options in the event of a potential sale of the hospital by North Kansas City. Michael Montgomery, the hospital board’s chairman, said hospital leaders were taken completely by surprise earlier this week when it was announced that the City Council had begun investigating a potential sale of the 54-year-old public facility. He said the group plans to meet with its legal advisers Monday for more information.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream