Hospital growth aids AZ West Valley
Although some industries still struggle to find their footing, healthcare providers are moving ahead with new and expanded West Valley facilities—welcome news for the region. From Goodyear to north Peoria, heavy hitters in the healthcare industry are boosting facilities in anticipation of resumed growth the West Valley. For too long, many West Valley cities have lacked necessary healthcare services. As growth returns to Arizona, it's critical that facilities are in place to serve the current and expected population. The addition of new and expanded facilities is needed to address that deficiency.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives