Hospital growth aids AZ West Valley
Although some industries still struggle to find their footing, healthcare providers are moving ahead with new and expanded West Valley facilities—welcome news for the region. From Goodyear to north Peoria, heavy hitters in the healthcare industry are boosting facilities in anticipation of resumed growth the West Valley. For too long, many West Valley cities have lacked necessary healthcare services. As growth returns to Arizona, it's critical that facilities are in place to serve the current and expected population. The addition of new and expanded facilities is needed to address that deficiency.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal