Changes ahead for Montana's Benefis Health Systems' ER
Changes are afoot in Benefis Health System's emergency room after contract negotiations between the doctors and hospital administrators broke down this summer amid conflict over patient care, administrative oversight and other concerns. "We just want to be a better-functioning ER," said Laura Goldhahn, president of Benefis Hospitals.But ER doctors contend Goldhahn's assertion is just one of the many inaccurate depictions of the quality service they say their group of doctors has been providing to people from northcentral Montana for years.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers