Changes ahead for Montana's Benefis Health Systems' ER
Changes are afoot in Benefis Health System's emergency room after contract negotiations between the doctors and hospital administrators broke down this summer amid conflict over patient care, administrative oversight and other concerns. "We just want to be a better-functioning ER," said Laura Goldhahn, president of Benefis Hospitals.But ER doctors contend Goldhahn's assertion is just one of the many inaccurate depictions of the quality service they say their group of doctors has been providing to people from northcentral Montana for years.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream