6 Hudson Valley hospitals to create alliance
Three hospital groups plan to form an alliance to be called Hudson Health Partners LLC, bringing six facilities in three Hudson Valley counties together to pursue collaborations. A formal announcement has been scheduled for Wednesday by the partners, which are Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers in the Town of Poughkeepsie, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, and Bon Secours Charity Health System, based in Suffern, Rockland County.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs