Florida Hospital, UCF affiliation in danger?
Florida Hospital's relationship with the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine is showing serious signs of strain, according to emails obtained by Orlando Business Journal. It’s not every day that I get a public records request back with a joint statement from two of Central Florida's most influential names. In the Sept. 21 issue of Orlando Business Journal, we have a story about the growing strain in the relationship between the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine and Florida Hospital. Rumors have been circulating for months that the relationship had gone sour. In this public records request, we got several emails between leadership at UCF and Florida Hospital from February and August. You can download the emails here.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals