5 IT tips for state health insurance exchanges
Establishing the Technology Infrastructure for Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), developed in collaboration with the National Academy of Social Insurance, is based on interviews with policy and technology leaders from the "early innovator" states that are developing HIX IT models that can be adopted and tailored by other states. Executives at other state exchanges that have made significant progress in designing and developing exchanges, and others that are modernizing Medicaid and CHIP eligibility systems, were also interviewed.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public