Sherman Health Systems plans to be bought by Advocate
Sherman Health Systems in Elgin, IL has signed a letter of intent to be acquired by Advocate Health Care for an undisclosed amount. While the letter is non-binding, it reflects the two organizations' "commitment to the partnership." Sherman had considered expressions of interest from more than a dozen suitors. Advocate Health System says it is the largest health system in Illinois with 10 acute care hospitals and more than affiliated 6,000 physicians.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions