Baptist, Vanderbilt to share cancer resources
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. and Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center have signed an affiliation deal that will allow them to collaborate in cancer research, education and treatment. "This relationship will allow us to bring a whole new level of cancer research to Memphis and the surrounding area," said Jason Little, Baptist executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?