Officials hope to find owner for closed hospital
The Alabama Department of Health issued an emergency order Monday suspending the license of Clanton Hospital after the facility was unable to meet its payroll. It was given notice earlier this month its license could be revoked. Clanton hospital hopes to find a new owner to operate what has been the only hospital in a 60-mile stretch between Prattville and Alabaster.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'