Officials hope to find owner for closed hospital
The Alabama Department of Health issued an emergency order Monday suspending the license of Clanton Hospital after the facility was unable to meet its payroll. It was given notice earlier this month its license could be revoked. Clanton hospital hopes to find a new owner to operate what has been the only hospital in a 60-mile stretch between Prattville and Alabaster.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers