Officials hope to find owner for closed hospital
The Alabama Department of Health issued an emergency order Monday suspending the license of Clanton Hospital after the facility was unable to meet its payroll. It was given notice earlier this month its license could be revoked. Clanton hospital hopes to find a new owner to operate what has been the only hospital in a 60-mile stretch between Prattville and Alabaster.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'