Detroit Medical Center CEO’s e-mail to employees
Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan sent and email to his employees at the DMC. The email was part gratitude and a description of the success under his leadership. Within the email he let the employees know that he would be stepping down as CEO on December 31st and the current President, Joe Mullany, will take over on January 1, 2013. He recruited Joe nearly a year ago, when he was serving as the head of Vanguard's Massachusetts system.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues