How health IT benefits from Obama's re-election
The fed's health IT incentive program will continue, along with related programs, but one prominent analyst, Robin Raiford, suggests the biggest threat to the electronic health record (EHR) incentive program now is the "fiscal cliff." The election outcome suggested that attacks on the government's EHR incentive program by Congressional Republicans may lose steam or disappear altogether. Coincidentally, the Health IT Policy Committee met on Oct. 7 to discuss a draft of its Meaningful Use Stage 3 recommendations. The future looks bright to folks in the health IT field.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives