Medicare silver bullets: What's the best way to control costs?
Kaiser Health News asked a range of health policy experts the following question: If you could make only one change to Medicare to control costs, what would it be and why? Edited excerpts of their answers follow. The article references 19 experts.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer