LifeBridge CEO Warren Green on challenges of healthcare reform
"What a loss." That was the first thought that came to Maryland Hospital Association CEO Carmela Coyle's mind when I asked her about the news that LifeBridge Health CEO Warren Green was retiring. Coyle described Green as a senior leader in Baltimore's health care industry. The author sought Green's advice on what hospitals should be doing to prepare for the changes to the health care industry in store under federal health reform.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC