Blue Cross, Emory discussing new initiative
Emory Healthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia said Monday they are working together on a major initiative that will improve the quality and efficiency of Georgia's health care system. The announcement was the latest sign that Atlanta's health care marketplace is transforming into one where health care providers work together to try to achieve better results. Emory and Blue Cross refused to describe exactly what the initiative would bring to the Atlanta market, but the companies said an announcement would be coming soon.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts