Blue Cross, Emory discussing new initiative
Emory Healthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia said Monday they are working together on a major initiative that will improve the quality and efficiency of Georgia's health care system. The announcement was the latest sign that Atlanta's health care marketplace is transforming into one where health care providers work together to try to achieve better results. Emory and Blue Cross refused to describe exactly what the initiative would bring to the Atlanta market, but the companies said an announcement would be coming soon.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US