Mayo offers $6B vision to remake Rochester
The Mayo Clinic is asking the state to inject half a billion dollars into the Rochester area to ensure that the city's development keeps pace with the medical institution's ambitious growth plans. Mayo executives and Gov. Mark Dayton said Wednesday that the money would act as a catalyst for perhaps $2 billion in private investment, on top of $3.5 billion Mayo has already pledged to upgrade its own facilities in the coming years.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction