Mayo offers $6B vision to remake Rochester
The Mayo Clinic is asking the state to inject half a billion dollars into the Rochester area to ensure that the city's development keeps pace with the medical institution's ambitious growth plans. Mayo executives and Gov. Mark Dayton said Wednesday that the money would act as a catalyst for perhaps $2 billion in private investment, on top of $3.5 billion Mayo has already pledged to upgrade its own facilities in the coming years.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically