Mayo's Destination Medical Center bills introduced
Mayo Clinic's quest for more than $500 million in public funding to support its $6 billion expansion plan took its first legislative steps on Thursday in what will likely be a long, winding journey. Sen. Dave Senjem, R-Rochester, and Assistant Majority Leader Kim Norton, DFL-Rochester, both introduced bills to advance the clinic's Destination Medical Center initiative.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream