Mayo's Destination Medical Center bills introduced
Mayo Clinic's quest for more than $500 million in public funding to support its $6 billion expansion plan took its first legislative steps on Thursday in what will likely be a long, winding journey. Sen. Dave Senjem, R-Rochester, and Assistant Majority Leader Kim Norton, DFL-Rochester, both introduced bills to advance the clinic's Destination Medical Center initiative.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'