Mayo's Destination Medical Center bills introduced
Mayo Clinic's quest for more than $500 million in public funding to support its $6 billion expansion plan took its first legislative steps on Thursday in what will likely be a long, winding journey. Sen. Dave Senjem, R-Rochester, and Assistant Majority Leader Kim Norton, DFL-Rochester, both introduced bills to advance the clinic's Destination Medical Center initiative.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health