Mayo's Destination Medical Center bills introduced
Mayo Clinic's quest for more than $500 million in public funding to support its $6 billion expansion plan took its first legislative steps on Thursday in what will likely be a long, winding journey. Sen. Dave Senjem, R-Rochester, and Assistant Majority Leader Kim Norton, DFL-Rochester, both introduced bills to advance the clinic's Destination Medical Center initiative.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically