Deadbeat docs owe government millions
The government has seized tax refunds and unemployment checks, claimed judgments against them in federal court, banned them from billing Medicare and Medicaid, even posted their names on a public shaming list. Yet 930 medical professionals nationwide remain in default, owing the government more than $116 million for loans many stopped repaying more than 18 years ago.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints