Columbus (GA) Regional changing its 'identity' amid new philosophy
Columbus Regional Healthcare System, with the launch of its new "corporate identity," said it is changing or altering the names of its three hospitals and replacing the tagline it has used for years. The Medical Center becomes Midtown Medical Center, Hughston Hospital will be Northside Medical Center and the third facility is now Doctors Specialty Hospital. The signage is expected to be changed by the end of this year or early 2014. The current tagline, "Your Health. Our Mission," also is being replaced with "Pursue Your Healthy," a reference to a new focus on helping residents in the area live healthier lives and minimize the need for hospitalization, said Chuck Stark, president and chief executive officer of Columbus Regional Health.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US