Here's what happened at White House meeting with payers
The White House hosted a group of health insurance executives this afternoon to discuss - you guessed it! - HealthCare.Gov. I'm still reaching out to a few of the attendees to get their take but, in the meantime, here's a readout of the meeting just sent to the White House's press list: Today, Secretary Sebelius, CMS Director Marilyn Tavenner, Valerie Jarrett, Chris Jennings and Denis McDonough met with health insurance executives to discuss open enrollment and ongoing implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues