Slideshow: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
|>>> View Slideshow|
Population health management presents many challenges, particularly with data and data analytics and pressure to reduce costs and increase efficiency. This Intelligence Report from HealthLeaders Media shows that mastery of data analytics and shared risks across the care continuum can drive a winning population health management program.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically