Director’s Note:What happens at ACDIS Las Vegas stays in Vegas?except for the learning
I encourage you to let your hair down and have fun while you’re at our upcoming annual conference at Bally’s Hotel in May on the strip—it’s what Vegas is all about! But I can promise you that you’re also going to learn a lot about CDI in three days, vital information that you can take back and share with your colleagues or your medical staff. We’ve got another great conference lined up in 2014, and I thought I’d take a few moments to share just some of the session highlights!
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013