Health sector's hot real estate market
Successful drugs, the newly insured, cost-consciousness and changes in patient care are fueling expansion in the Lower Hudson Valley's health sector. The hot real estate activity includes Acorda Therapeutics' addition at 440 Saw Mill River Road in Ardsley and WESTMED Medical Group's move into new headquarters still under construction at 3030 Westchester Ave. in Purchase. The Mount Kisco Medical Group is planning new locations in Jefferson Valley this summer and Mount Kisco in the fall, while ENT and Allergy Associates is moving into a bigger location in New Rochelle and expanding its call center in Tarrytown.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts