Health sector's hot real estate market
Successful drugs, the newly insured, cost-consciousness and changes in patient care are fueling expansion in the Lower Hudson Valley's health sector. The hot real estate activity includes Acorda Therapeutics' addition at 440 Saw Mill River Road in Ardsley and WESTMED Medical Group's move into new headquarters still under construction at 3030 Westchester Ave. in Purchase. The Mount Kisco Medical Group is planning new locations in Jefferson Valley this summer and Mount Kisco in the fall, while ENT and Allergy Associates is moving into a bigger location in New Rochelle and expanding its call center in Tarrytown.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs