Opinion: How will Boomer, Gen-X, Millennial doctors respond to healthcare changes?
With American health care in the midst of rapid transformation, both doctors and patients will be forced to adapt to changes stemming from the Affordable Care Act, also known as "Obamacare." Of course, everyone responds to change differently. But is it possible to predict how doctors will adapt to health care reform based on the year they were born? The answer may surprise some patients and even force them to think differently about who provides their care in the future. How Different Are The Generations, Really? A lot of data exists on the characteristics that define and differentiate generations.
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- When a hospital closes
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare