Ellis Medicine, St. Peter's Health Partners announce formation of alliance
In an industry that's seen rapid change in recent years, two area health care providers are bringing yet another new initiative to the table, in the hopes of improving the local situation. A regional alliance between Ellis Medicine and St. Peter's Health Partners has been established to help the two regional health systems connect better and provide coherent care between them. While the new initiative is a first of its kind in the Capital Region, similar alliances have been successful in other areas of the country.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal